Deleted Scene - According to Plan

     My debut novel ~ According to Plan ~ will release in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to give you a chance to read some of the scenes that ended up on the cutting floor. I liked this one, because it shows the sexual attraction Shelby and Tank have for each other, plus Polly cracks me up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Erotic dreams, twisted sheets and a foul mood. Not the best way to start your day. Sexually frustrated, I regretted the hands off policy I'd instituted, but didn't know how to put an end to it and still maintain some pride.

When I finally shuffled down to the kitchen, it was mid-morning. Tank, already seated at the table, was digging into a big plate of pancakes, a steaming cup of coffee beside him. Thick, sweet maple syrup covered his pancakes and he’d accidentally (?) gotten some on his index finger. With a dangerous glint in his eye, he licked his finger clean.
 
Slowly.
 
Thoroughly.
 
Into his mouth up to the second knuckle, and then out. His mouth and oh-so-talented tongue sucked every drop of sweet syrup off his finger.
 
I watched, captivated as damp heat spread between my thighs and my pussy tingled. Then, realizing what he was up to, I clamped my mouth shut.
 
Oooooo... dirty pool. War had just been declared and I wouldn't take any prisoners.
 
Let’s see if he reacts to this? I sauntered to the fridge, opened the door and stuck my ass in the air as I bent way down and rummaged about in the  lower shelves, wriggling my butt more than I had to. Reaching deep into the fridge, I arched my back, which forced my ass to lift even higher.
 
 There were no sounds of pancake eating as I continued to search the fridge. Score one for me.
 
With a pout I straightened and turned, acting like I couldn't find anything to eat. It was then I spotted bananas on the counter. Oh yeah, just what the doctor ordered, and grabbed the largest one. Wrapping my hand around the banana, I trailed a fingernail down the outer edge, slow and deliberate.
 
I strolled back to the table and slid into the chair opposite Tank. With deliberate movements, the banana was peeled and deeply enjoyed. By now, Tank’s fork was stopped halfway to his mouth. All pretense of eating completely forgotten.
 
Eyes closed, I pushed the banana in my mouth and after a few seconds, pulled it out, playfully nipping the end off. Knowing it would drive him crazy, I swirled the tip of my tongue around the bitten edge.
 
When I heard a stifled groan I popped a wide eyed stare. "Want some?"
 
I meant the banana, of course.
 
Tank clamped his lips shut, and like a man on a mission, shoveled food in his mouth. Once finished he took his plate, put it in the dishwasher, stalked over to the fruit bowl and grabbed a peach.
 
He flashed a wolfish grin before tearing out a big bite. The ripped edges of the peach were juicy, and droplets threatened to trickle onto the floor. Everything in me tightened when his tongue laved the torn edges, lapping up every sweet, sticky drip.
 
I held my breath as a stray drop was deftly caught by his curled tongue, sighing when he closed his mouth around the bruised fruit and sucked it dry. Not once did he remove his heated gaze from me. Oh, how I wished I were that peach.
 
If he gave me one more sultry look, I knew I’d orgasm, right there on the spot, riveted to my chair. Pride be damned. I was going to jump his hard body-- someone knocked on the patio door.
 
Polly. She had the timing of a prison warden doing rounds. Unaware of sexual undercurrents she cruised in.
 
"Morning hon'. How are you feeling?" She sashayed right up to Tank, and started massaging his shoulders. My mouth dropped open.
 
"Hellooo.” I waved my dinosaur bandaged hand in front of her face. “I was the one almost abducted, and got a plank in my palm fighting Vincent."
 
"Oh pfffttt. I know you can take care of yourself. You’re tough for a little bitty thing.”
 
Exasperated, I plopped back into my chair and finished eating the banana. Tossing her Louise Vuitton on the table, Polly sat where Tank had been and took a sip of his coffee. She choked and put it back down.
 
"Gah! You drink that?"
 
Tank threw his unfinished peach into the garbage. "I've got some things to do. Catch you later." He pointed a finger at me. "We're not done here, I'll be back to finish what we started."
 
Goosebumps shivered down my back. He sounded ominous.
 
Good.
 
Polly placed her chin on her palm and watched him exit. "Mm, mm, mmm! I hate to see him go, but I sure like watching him leave." She brought her bright green eyes back to me, "Okay, what’s going on? You can cut the tension in here with a dull knife."
 
So much for me thinking she was oblivious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this deleted scene, and I hope like crazy you like the whole enchilada, once it's released.


 





2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 17, 2011

    Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun scene.
    Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete