Six Sentence Sunday


"As ye ken, poor Father Cleirich canna speak a word of English and relied on me to translate."

Evelyn knew that. He'd babbled for at least ten minutes when they met at the fork in the road.

"Ye’ll also remember I told ye the good Father asked if ye were in want of a good night's rest, and warm food."

She did remember, and in deference to the priest's mother tongue, she'd replied 'Aye', strangely pleased when he smiled a broad, almost toothless grin.
 
"What ye dinna realize - me Lady - the good Father recited marriage vows and ye most readily said 'Aye', to being my wife."
 
Her eyes flew open and she gasped. Craven stood in front of her, strong arms braced against the wall, boxing her in.

From Craven Desires - WIP




2 comments:

  1. Somehow I don't think she's going to get much rest. Loved how he boxed her in! Very smexy! Great six--I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete