4.5 Stars for ACCORDING TO PLAN

I woke up at 05:00 a.m. and trundled into the bathroom with my iPad, trying really hard NOT to wake up Top Gun. He had to fly out at 2000 hrs tonight, so he was going to sleep in. My mail opened up, and there were about 20 messages, nothing new, so I scrolled through them. About ten messages in, there was a Google alert.

The unfortunate thing about having the name of Madison J Edwards is there are a lot of schools, government offices, etc. bearing the same or similar name, so I don't get too excited any more when the alert pops into my mailbox. Except today.

ACCORDING TO PLAN had been reviewed by LASR - Long and Short Reviews - Erotic Reviews (formerly Whipped Cream). If you'd like to read it, click HERE to link.

To save you a trip - I'll give you some highlights.

"The danger might be hot on their tails, but the sex is even hotter...strip pool anyone?"

"Fast paced with great emotional quality, this story keeps you on the edge of your seat with lots of plot twists and scorching love scenes. Shelby and Tank's physical chemistry is off the charts sizzling and undeniable from the moment they touch, but they are also each other's own personal kryptonite."

Some things are worth waking up to. Thank you ladies from LASR - you made my Friday the 13th extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment