HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


A year ago, January 24, 2011 I received an offer to contract my novel "According to Plan" from Kim Jacobs with Turquoise Morning Press. January 25, 2011 was the day I signed and returned the contract, thus beginning my journey as a bona-fide, published author.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was. As I've said before, time slowed down as my finger hovered over the e-mail - subject 'contract'. Heart racing I read the offer, and then squealed like a crazed tween who'd scored Justin Beiber concert tickets.

This is my official thank you to Kim for taking a chance on an unknown writer who possesses a quirky, sometimes misunderstood sense of humor. Kim holds a special place in my heart.



Glad to see you stuck it out to the end...

One commenter will receive a free electronic copy of According to Plan. My way of saying thank-you for celebrating my anniversary with me  :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I've already got my copy, but wanted to swing by and say happy anniversary. TMP is such a great place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I told you earlier, but Congrats again! You sound like I did when Kim offered me my contract (my 1 year's sneaking up on me).

    Enjoy your day! No need to add me to the pot for the free E-book- I haven't read it yet, but I do have it already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you guys. See? This is what I love about Turquoise Morning Press. We really are like family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have mine, but happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! May you have many more. It's been fun watching your progress at TRW and GIAM.

    ReplyDelete